PARTY PEOPLE REUNION - CHANNEL O/ VUZU AD

Monday 14 November 2011

Marco Polo Beats - Interview

WOULD YOU KINDLY RE-INTRODUCE YOURSELF?

Hip Hop producer from Toronto, Canada. Currently residing in Brooklyn, NYC. Produced for Masta Ace, Pharoahe Monch, Talib Kweli, Scarface Boot Camp Clik too name a few.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE PARTY PEOPLE REUNION?


I'm very excited. Based on all the online responses from fans in S.A. I'm amped! Can't wait to experience South Africa and maybe do some digging.


IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HOME, ON THIS TRIP?


Records, Food & good experiences with the people!


BEST KNOWN AS A PRODUCER, YET WORD IS YOU MIGHT BE TAPPING INTO THE DEEJAYING FIELD?


I'm not a DJ and much respect to DJ's. I run Masta Ace's show from a producer's angle. Using my mpc and serato. It's dope approach and represent's my abilities properly.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING COMPARED TO THE LIKES OF PETE ROCK AND DJ PREMIER?


Those are humbling comparisons and I appreciate  anyone that gets that feeling from my music but I'm still learning new shit everyday!

DO SHARE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE PARTY PEOPLE CONCEPT?


People looking to party hahaha let's gave a good time S.A. I know these shows will be monumental!


LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU COLLABORATING WITH SA MUSICIANS, ANYTHING PLANNED FOR THE NEAR FUTURE?


Nothing planned but you never know what the future may hold!
See y'all soon South Africa!!! peace

No comments:

Post a Comment