PARTY PEOPLE REUNION - CHANNEL O/ VUZU AD

Monday 28 November 2011

Short interiview Of Masta Ace

My whole career I wondered if I would ever get to perform in Africa. My 1st trip there was the experience of a lifetime. I took hundreds of pictures and videos not knowing when or if I would ever get back again. I learned so much about the people and culture and felt welcomed from the moment I arrived. I was amazed by the turnout of enthuiastic hip hop heads that came to the instore. The questions given to me by the people were insightful, intelligent and thought provoking. I appreciated the hospitality of my hosts as well as the hotel accomodations and meals. Walking around Jo'burg and Capetown was unreal! Overall, South Africa was one of the most enjoyable tour experiences of my career and the audience was off the HOOK! I only hope this upcoming trip can come close to matching my 1st experience.
Masta Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment